01. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes, you can test our network speed from 100MB File. Test IP: 220.127.116.11.
02. Do you block any TCP/UDP ports in your network?
- We blocked the following TCP/IP ports in our network for better security. They are 135-139, 445, 593, 1024-1030, 1080, 1214, 1363-1364, 1368, 1373, 1377, 2283, 2535, 2745, 3127-3128, 3410, 4444, 5554, 8866, 9898, 10000, 10080, 12345, 17300 and 27374.
03. How do you calculate the bandwidth usage?
- We do not meter the bandwidth usage for individual dedicated or VPS server. Each server can use the maximum bandwidth as the plan allocated (e.g., 50Mbps unmetered). 50Mbps unmetered bandwidth is around 16TB accumulated bandwidth per month. We do monitor the bandwidth usage closely in our network in order to keep all the clients happy. If you use too much bandwidth and affect the other clients, we may ask you to reduce the bandwidth usage since the bandwidth is shared with other clients.
04. Can I install any software in the dedicated server if I have license?
- You must get the Windows Server license from us. Most are included in plans, with no additional cost. You can install any other legal software (including SQL Server) in your dedicated server.
05. Can you change the primary IP for my VPS or dedicated server?
- Basically, we do not allow our clients to change the primary IP for the VPS and dedicated servers. However, you can purchase the additional dedicated IPs from us and add them into your servers.
06. What are your name servers for the shared and reseller plans?
07. How can I point my domain names to your VPS or dedicated servers?
- We can provide one DNS and email package for free for our VPS and dedicated clients, so that you can change the DNS records and point your domain names to our VPS or dedicated server IP.